Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The National Gingerbread House Competition 2010

Congratulations to my 9 year old daughter, Gabriella Angelique!
She designed, baked and decorated this fairy tree trunk gingerbread house for The National Gingerbread House Competition 2010 at the Grove Park Inn, Ashville, NC and won 2nd place in the youth category! We are so proud of her! Can't wait to see what she creates this year!
Here she is working on the fairy doors.

What fairy wouldn't just love to live here...

...and eat here?


 The balcony is made of cinnamon sticks.



The Gingerbread Car!


We are so proud of our little confectionery artist!


With her cousins and brother.


With Colette Peters!
Youth category-1st place winner!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am very impressed! That is incredible work and art! I can't believe how talented she is at 9! I can only imagine what the future holds for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears your Fairy Tree should of been first place from what I can see. GREAT JOB!!! I wanted to make a tree for my nieces first birthday about 4 years ago but couldn't think of how to bring that together...but now I do....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a wonderfull blog having all details & helpful. Confection

    ReplyDelete